Bangalore is one of the most well-liked international cities in India. It is an essential part of the public sector, software companies, aerospace, etc., all over India. It is also known as the Silicon Valley of India. Despite having a diverse population, it has overgrown to become one of India's most prominent economic hubs and fastest-growing cities.
Bangalore is perfect for everyone, and people from all walks of life can live together peaceably. It is known as a "silicon city," and it has a variety of good neighbourhoods for people who want to do the job and live there.
Between July and September, the average home price in Bangalore went up. According to Knight Frank India's research titled "India Real Estate-Office and Residential Market July-September 2022," the average price of a home in the city shot up by 3–10%, and the average rent for an office shot up by 13%.
In the July-September quarter, the average selling price in Bengaluru increased 10%, from Rs 4,928 per square foot in the same quarter last year to Rs 5,428.
In recent years, there have been a lot of changes to the Whitefield area. Here are six interesting facts about real estate in Whitefield that show how nice & safe the area is.
1. Whitefield was a nice neighbourhood until the turn of the century. As the new millennium started, there was an IT boom in Bengaluru. This changed how the city worked and made it more than just a quiet place to retire.
2. It has a lot of businesses, shopping centres, information technology parks, international schools, and many residential developments to meet the needs of the area.
3. Homebuyers can choose from several housing developments with different prices. This wide range is caused by the strong demand for real estate in a posh area in Bangalore.
4. The gated communities, high-end luxury apartments, and beautiful villas in this area are a big reason people want to relocate there.
5. Most of the projects in this zone have shown annual growth rates of between 11 and 14%. Some have high-end features and amenities and have shown returns that are even better than average.
Whitefield is one of the few places in Bengaluru where rapid growth has happened. For the first time, the Karnataka government is putting money and time into building infrastructure here, even though the infrastructure hasn't changed enough to keep up with the growth.
The small market in Whitefield has become a self-contained world with all the conveniences and social infrastructure needed to live. There are schools known worldwide, outstanding medical facilities, a wide range of residential buildings from reputable builders, and much more. There are at least five malls in the area to meet people's needs.
The area is one of the more excellent parts of Bangalore, so it has many shopping malls, such as Forum Value Mall, VR Bengaluru, and Phoenix Market City, to name a few. Whitefield has a lively nightlife because it has a lot of pubs and clubs. There are a lot of shopping options and a lot of places to see movies.
Whitefield's posh area in Bangalore is beautifully made. Here, you can choose from cheap homes to real estate that costs a lot. Many people migrate here to find work and stay for the rest of their lives. This site seems interesting.
Whitefield has the following educational institutions:
• Chrysalis High
• Vydehi School of Excellence
• Whitefield Global School
• Deens Academy
In the case of any medical help or emergency, you’ll be connected with the following hospitals:
• The Columbia Asia Hospital
• Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
• Manipal Hospitals
Whitefield is east of Bangalore, and connecting to the rest of the city is easy. Both Varthur and Mahadevpura have roads with four lanes. The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is in charge of running buses for the people of this city.
At Kadugodi, there is a train station. Some trains go between Whitefield and places like Kolar, Mysore, Chennai, and more. It is likely to be part of the Phase 2 expansion of the Namma Metro network.
The planned line is meant to connect the towns of Whitefield and Byappanahalli. There are 48 kilometers between Whitefield and the Bangalore International Airport.
Prestige Lavender Fields is a prelaunch apartment by Prestige Group.